Well, $75,000 sweet sweet dollars, of course.
While that might seem like a lot of extra money to be speaking ever-so-casually about (does anybody have a fan and an ice cube?), I promise it's going to flow like actual GOLDSCHLAGER when you learn The Unf*ckwithable Freelancer Holy Grail of Modern Money-Making Arts, containing the twelve little-known, BIG financial impact, step-by-step business strategies I stole from my career in advertising sales and repurposed to rocket my freelance career from $0 to $103,000 my very first year—and beyond.
*Goldschlager is still a thing, no?
There's the prehistoric way, of course: knocking on doors and hoping to GOD someone sees the good in you this month. (A bit unpredictable, given that those hooligans with the vacuums had to ruin it for everybody.)
Then there's that old hat method of joining every Facebook group on the planet—and maybe doing a bunch of stuff for free because, #PORTFOLIO? (Don't do that. There's a much better—and financially sound—way to get started. And get experience. And get cash. Because we'd like to go to Target this month, thank you very much.)
And then there are the days when you wonder if you should walk around taping fliers on actual telephone poles. Or maybe go to one of those—*shudder*— Chamber of Commerce meetings. Or perhaps hire a man with an unironic beard to work on your "SEO." (Unfortunately not a euphemism.)
You could do all of that. Or?
You can become an Unf*ckwithable Freelancer instead.
ONE FLIPPING FOURTH.
So many hard-working souls have resigned themselves to accepting slim pickings, because when humans are unsure of themselves—especially when they're just starting out—they accept the unacceptable. But imagine if you only got 1/4 of the house you just bought? A quarter of the food you ordered? Or, hey, one-fourth of the money you earned?
That's like doing the same amount of work, but choosing to be paid twenty-five dollars instead of a hundred.
Uh-uh. I don't think so, mama. Not today.
“Thanks to Unf*ckwithable Freelancer, I was SO confident going into new meetings feeling like I finally had permission to charge what I need to charge. (My proposal was BANGIN', thanks to all the awesome sample templates!) The client ended up choosing the most expensive package option at $3,000/month (!), which includes working on a retainer basis for all of next year—a grand total of $36,000 in guaranteed revenue from just one client. If I had used my original pricing structure, he would have been a one-and-done at a mere $500. This course is BRILLIANT because it takes the guesswork (and emotion) out of pricing structures in a really logical way. THANK YOU. I feel more excited about the money-making potential of my business than I ever have before. Like, I can actually fucking do this.”Asia Fisher
“I tried the 3-tiered offer with a new client and they picked the most expensive offer, which was 3x the lowest tier! My biggest client project yet.”Emily McGuire
“I'm about 50% though Unf*ckwithable Freelancer and LOVING IT WITH ALL MY HEART. I sent out a three-option proposal to a new client last week and she's just accepted at Option 2, just as predicted, for way more money. I am SO FRICKING PUMPED!”Jen Hume
“I just scored a cheeky little £11,000 project, which I wouldn't have won without your banging proposal guidance. Sending another proposal out today so hopefully win that one too. Thank you deeply you beautiful creatures over at TMF Project. You made my life WAY easier!"”Salma El-Wardany
“Loving the course so far Ash; it's by far the best money I've ever invested into my business ever (and I've took my fair share of courses)!”Hannah Whitehouse
- Welcome to Unf*ckwithable Freelancer! 🎉 A Heart-to-Heart With Ash.
- New Student Money Survey 💸
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 101!
- 2. How to: Formally Register Your Business (And Do You Need To, Orrrrr?)
- 3. How to: File for a Business Address (Hint: Do Not Use Your Own.) (Unless The Client is Cute.)
- 4. How to: Set Up a Business Email Address (And Why This is Legally REALLY Important)
- 5. How to: Open a Business Bank Account (Even If You Don't Have Two Cents to Rub Together)
- 6. How to: Get a Business PayPal Account (And Pay Less Freaking Fees, Hooray!) (But Also For Legal Reasons, Haiiiii.)
- 7. How to: Get a Business Stripe Account (A Non-Negotiable in Any Business That Isn't From 1964)
- 8. How to: Uh....Categorize Your Expenses? (Because #TAXES)
- 9. How to: Pick The Perfect Email Marketing Software (Because Email is a Money-Printing Machine and Anyone Who Tells You Otherwise is Trying to Sabotage Your Best Life)
- 10. How to: Set Up Deadline Funnel (Because This is a Very Important Tool Even Though You Don't Know What It's For Yet)
- 11. How to: Set Up Your Appointment Software (So Clients R.E.S.P.E.C.T.). Ya Dig?
- 12. How to: Get Organized Using My Favorite Project Management Software (And Never Scramble, Ever, Unless They Are Eggs)
- 13. How to: Download The Power Contract (Because You Are About to Be a BOSS). (Sorry Hugo.)
- 14. How to: Get Your Contracts Signed the Easy Way (Ain't No Time for Dilly-Dallying When It Comes to Money, Ya'll)
- POP QUIZ! Because, #EVIL.
- 📝 ASSIGNMENT
- ⚡️ CHECKLIST OF TITANS
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 102!
- 2. How to Clarify Your Niche + Business Direction, Part I (22 min.)
- 3. How to Clarify Your Niche + Business Direction, Part II (14 min.)