Well, $75,000 sweet sweet dollars, of course.
While that might seem like a lot of extra money to be speaking ever-so-casually about (does anybody have a fan and an ice cube?), I promise it's going to flow like actual GOLDSCHLAGER when you learn The Unf*ckwithable Freelancer Holy Grail of Modern Money-Making Arts, containing the twelve little-known, BIG financial impact, step-by-step business strategies I stole from my career in advertising sales and repurposed to rocket my freelance career from $0 to $103,000 my very first year—and beyond.
*Goldschlager is still a thing, no?
There's the prehistoric way, of course: knocking on doors and hoping to GOD someone sees the good in you this month. (A bit unpredictable, given that those hooligans with the vacuums had to ruin it for everybody.)
Then there's that old hat method of joining every Facebook group on the planet—and maybe doing a bunch of stuff for free because, #PORTFOLIO? (Don't do that. There's a much better—and financially sound—way to get started. And get experience. And get cash. Because we'd like to go to Target this month, thank you very much.)
And then there are the days when you wonder if you should walk around taping fliers on actual telephone poles. Or maybe go to one of those—*shudder*— Chamber of Commerce meetings. Or perhaps hire a man with an unironic beard to work on your "SEO." (Unfortunately not a euphemism.)
You could do all of that. Or?
You can become an Unf*ckwithable Freelancer instead.
ONE FLIPPING FOURTH.
So many hard-working souls have resigned themselves to accepting slim pickings, because when humans are unsure of themselves—especially when they're just starting out—they accept the unacceptable. But imagine if you only got 1/4 of the house you just bought? A quarter of the food you ordered? Or, hey, one-fourth of the money you earned?
That's like doing the same amount of work, but choosing to be paid twenty-five dollars instead of a hundred.
Uh-uh. I don't think so, mama. Not today.
- Welcome to Unf*ckwithable Freelancer! 🎉 A Heart-to-Heart With Ash.
- New Student Money Survey 💸
- Download the Unf*ckwithable Freelancer Workbook ⚡️ (All 293 PDF pages!)
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 101!
- 2. How to: Formally Register Your Business (And Do You Need To, Orrrrr?)
- 3. How to: File for a Business Address (Hint: Do Not Use Your Own.) (Unless The Client is Cute.)
- 4. How to: Set Up a Business Email Address (And Why This is Legally REALLY Important)
- 5. How to: Open a Business Bank Account (Even If You Don't Have Two Cents to Rub Together)
- 6. How to: Get a Business PayPal Account (And Pay Less Freaking Fees, Hooray!) (But Also For Legal Reasons, Haiiiii.)
- 7. How to: Get a Business Stripe Account (A Non-Negotiable in Any Business That Isn't From 1964)
- 8. How to: Uh....Categorize Your Expenses? (Because #TAXES)
- 9. How to: Pick The Perfect Email Marketing Software (Because Email is a Money-Printing Machine and Anyone Who Tells You Otherwise is Trying to Sabotage Your Best Life)
- 10. How to: Set Up Deadline Funnel (Because This is a Very Important Tool Even Though You Don't Know What It's For Yet)
- 11. How to: Set Up Your Appointment Software (So Clients R.E.S.P.E.C.T.). Ya Dig?
- 12. How to: Get Organized Using My Favorite Project Management Software (And Never Scramble, Ever, Unless They Are Eggs)
- 13. How to: Download The Power Contract (Because You Are About to Be a BOSS). (Sorry Hugo.)
- 14. How to: Get Your Contracts Signed the Easy Way (Ain't No Time for Dilly-Dallying When It Comes to Money, Ya'll)
- POP QUIZ! Because, #EVIL.
- 📝 ASSIGNMENT
- ⚡️ CHECKLIST OF TITANS
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 102!
- 2. How to Clarify Your Niche + Business Direction, Part I (22 min.)
- 3. How to Clarify Your Niche + Business Direction, Part II (14 min.)
- 4. Walk-Through Example: Photographer
- 5. Walk-Through Example: Virtual Assistant
- 6. ⚡️ Worksheet: Clarify Your Niche + Business Direction (And Figure Out What You're Selling Without Having a Seizure)
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 201!
- 2. Masterclass 201 | How to Architect Your Offerings to Maximize Revenue and Be a Superhero (1:10 min.)
- 3. ⚡️ Worksheet | Architect Your Offerings
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 202!
- 2. Masterclass 202 | How to Choose the Right Price Point, the Smart Way (33 min.)
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 203!
- 2. Masterclass 203 | How to Build a Smart Sales Funnel and Use Email Automation to Get Clients on Autopilot (48 min.)
- 3. Software Training: Email Marketing Automation
- 4. Software Training: Client Scheduling Automation
- 5. Software Training: Creating Urgency
- 6. ⚡️ Downloadable Template | 5-Part Email Pitch
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 301!
- 2. Masterclass 301 | How to Power Up Your Written Pitch (1:18 min.)
- 3. ⚡️ Downloadable Checklist: Sales Copy Power Optimizer
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 302!
- 2. Masterclass 302 | How to Power Up Your Phone Pitch (48 min.)
- 3. ⚡️ Download: Practice Phone Scripts
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 303!
- 2. Masterclass 303 | How to Write a Supercharged Power Proposal (Includes Writer Sample) (40 min.)
- 3. ⚡️ SAMPLE POWER PROPOSAL: Social Media Manager
- 4. ⚡️ SAMPLE POWER PROPOSAL: Public Speaking Coach
- 5. ⚡️ SAMPLE POWER PROPOSAL: Life Coach
- 6. ⚡️ SAMPLE POWER PROPOSAL: Wedding Photographer
- 7. PROPOSAL SOFTWARE RECOMMENDATION
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 304!
- 2. Masterclass 304 | How to Negotiate: For People Who Hate Confrontation (37 min.)
- 3. ⚡️ Download: Power Negotiation Scripts
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 401!
- 2. Masterclass 401 | How to Manage Your Workload Like a Pro—Even When You're Overwhelmed (51 min.)
- 3. ⚡️ New Client Workflow Chart
- 4. ⚡️ Download: Clean Copy of Client Contract
- 5. ⚡️ Download: Clean Copy of Statement of Work
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 402!
- 2. Masterclass 402 | How to Manage Clients When You're a Nice Person Who Secretly Hate Human Beings But Relies On Them for Survival (54 min.)
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 403!
- 2. Masterclass 403 | How to Maximize Client Lifetime Value Using A Little Something I Like to Call Perpetual Upsells and Cross Sells (28 min.)
- 1. Pre-Session Chat With Ash » Masterclass 501!
- 2. Masterclass 501 | How to Generate Cashflow in a Pinch (Whether You're Just Starting Now or Simply Need New Lifeblood)
- 3. ⚡️ Instant Cashflow Generator / Cheatsheet
- 1. Video Interview With Jess Manuszak, $100K Freelance Writer
- 2. A Final Heart to Heart on Everybody's Favorite Topic: Imposter Syndrome
- 3. Further Reading: A Hand-Picked Playlist of My Best Advice for Kicking Major Ass
- 4. Complete List of Video Transcripts
What's the format?
This is a video-based course with downloadable transcripts and closed captions, including a series of downloadable templates, contracts, proposals and scripts to supplement each lesson. You can log in anytime to learn from anywhere in the world!
What if I sell products?
Your products are probably amazing! Unfortunately, this is only for service-based businesses. ❤️
What if I sell clown masks?
Is this for me if I'm a coach?
10,000%—and in fact, there are plenty of examples for coaches included. (The proposal template for coaches is a huge hit!)
Is this for me if I'm a __________? (Fill in the blank!)
This course was specifically designed for anyone selling services, and teaches you how to sell the living daylights out of those services using the Internet. This absolutely includes: writers, designers, coaches, consultants, photographers, illustrators, dog walkers, virtual assistants, social media managers, wardrobe stylists—anyone selling a service, who wants to (a) sell more of that service and (b) earn significantly more money selling that service. Boo-yah.
Is this for already established businesses or brand new businesses—as in literally nothing but an idea yet?
This is geared toward two camps: (a) brand-new freelancers who need some serious help figuring out what they're selling and how to sell it like a pro (let's save you five years of barely breaking even, shall we?); and (b) Established freelancers who are working themselves to the bone but aren't earning even close to what they'd hoped and are getting frustrated and getting burnt out in the process—and need to double their money, sooner rather than later. That said, if you're someone making over $100K freelancing, you're probably doing something really right—and you also probably don't need this course. But if you're not sure, check out the full curriculum!
Is any of the content geared only to the US? Or is the content general enough for Canadians / other countries?
The Unf*ckwithable Freelancer $100K Power Course is great for anyone who's selling a service anywhere around the world! The only portion you may need to tweak are the downloadable sample contracts to apply to your country's laws.